Entries are now closed - winners will be announced May 1, 2017
Concert featuring the winners September 10, 2017 - details to come soon!
To share, learn, mentor, create, discuss, and enjoy the art of horn playing while creating community through music.
- To create a safe environment for people of all ages and abilities to share their enjoyment of playing the horn.
- To encourage and build a warm and friendly sense of community among all horn players in the Twin Cities.
- To organize educational and professional development activities such as master classes, repertoire ensembles, performance ensembles, concerts, etc., for musicians interested in increasing their horn playing skills.
- To catalogue and maintain an extensive library of horn music for the use of participants in the club.
- To increase the appreciation of the public for music written for horn and performed by horn players in the Twin Cities.
Explore this website, read our e-newsletters, join us at upcoming events, follow us on Facebook!